- 7 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces multicolored mini bell peppers, cut crosswise into 1/4-in.-thick rings
- 4 ounces small broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup refrigerated pico de gallo
- calories 282
- fat 21 g
- satfat 6 g
- unsatfat 13 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 4 g
- sugars 4 g
- added sugars 0 g
- sodium 588 mg
- calcium 9 % DV
- potassium 18 % DV
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine eggs, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add mushrooms; sauté 6 minutes. Add bell peppers and broccoli; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Remove pan from heat; pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture in pan. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until egg is set. Cut into 4 wedges; top evenly with avocado and pico de gallo.