How to Make It
1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into bite-size pieces; set aside.
2. Place cauliflower in a food processor. Cover and process with several on/off pulses until cauliflower is evenly chopped into rice-size pieces.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add cauliflower and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown flecks appear throughout, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add meat and onion; cook 3 minutes or until meat is starting to brown, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with 11/2 tablespoons paprika, ground pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add tomatoes, broth, and banana peppers to skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Stir together 1/3 cup sour cream and flour in a small bowl; stir into meat mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
6. To serve, spoon meat mixture over cauliflower rice. If desired, top each serving with 2 teaspoons sour cream and sprinkle with paprika.
Also appeared in: Cooking Light, February, 2022,Carb-Smart Recipes