How to Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Grease a 9x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas with the back of a fork. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. Whisk in the maple syrup and vegetable oil.
3. Add in the dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. Do not overmix.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and gently pull on the two long sides of parchment to lift the loaf onto a cooling rack. Let rest before slicing.
6. Once cooled thoroughly, place the loaf in an airtight container or zip-top plastic freezer bag, removing as much air as possible. Store at room temperature for a day, and then transfer to the freezer until a craving hits you.