How to Make It
- Preheat a 4.5-quart air fryer to 400°F and pat chicken thighs dry with paper towel before seasoning.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, oregano, basil, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and white pepper. Sprinkle spice mix over both sides of the chicken evenly.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the chicken inside, skin-side down. Cook at 400°F for 8 minutes and flip.
- Cook for another 15 minutes. The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165°F once cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken thighs to a plate and enjoy.