Williams Sonoma Has Major Discounts on Staub, Cuisinart, and KitchenAid During Its July 4th Sale
You won’t want to miss these deals.
July 4th is nearly upon us, and while we’re gearing up our grills and stocking our coolers with refreshing sips, the parade of holiday sales is just too tempting to ignore. The latest deals to catch our eye? The All-American Summer event from Williams Sonoma.
This Independence Day, the kitchen retailer is offering up to 75 percent off hundreds of appliances, cookware, and entertaining tools from popular brands like KitchenAid, Vitamix, Le Creuset, and more. Stock up on kitchen essentials, like this Staub Deluxe Pan (now a steal at $100) or KitchenAid’s Artisan Stand Mixer (just $280), then beat the heat with Cuisinart’s compressor ice cream maker (now $240). And don’t forget to check out the clearance section; with promo code "COOK," you get an extra 20 percent off sale prices. (Psst—you don’t even need to sweat the shipping! Use code "JULY" and you get speedy free shipping on your order.)
We know you want to get outside and enjoy the sunshine, so we checked out everything Williams Sonoma has to offer. Here, we’ve gathered a bunch of our favorite deals. Add them to your cart before the sale ends July 4 at midnight ET!
Appliances (Up to 55% off)
Cookware (Up to 75% off)
- 10.25-Inch Lodge Cast-Iron Round Fry Pan, $24 (originally $30)
- Staub Cast-Iron Universal Deluxe Pan, from $100 (originally $357)
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, $800 (originally $1,500)
- 11-Inch Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Square Grill Pan, $42 (originally $90)
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oval Baker, $120 (originally $170)