Whole Foods’ Prime Day Deals Start This Week—Here’s What You Need to Know
The highly anticipated Amazon Prime Day 2019 is almost here and Whole Foods is joining in on the fun again, too! The grocer has already kicked off Prime Day celebrations with an amazing deal for Prime members—for $10 spent at Whole Foods through July 16, shoppers will receive a $10 Amazon gift card to be used on Prime Day (valid for one Whole Foods trip only)! Customers can simply scan their Prime Code in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app at checkout to redeem the credit. And the deals don’t stop there!
New Prime Day deals are launching all week long, starting Wednesday, July 10, through Tuesday, July 16. Below you will find some of their best deals going on for that entire period:
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $3/lb.
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Organic yellow peaches and nectarines, $2.49/lb.
- Organic blueberries, 18 oz., $3.99
- Organic air-chilled, no-antibiotics-ever whole chicken, $2.19/lb.
- Wild-caught sockeye salmon fillets, $9.99/lb.
- Animal welfare-rated St. Louis Ribs, $3.99/lb.
- RXBAR bars and nut butters, 40 percent off
- Orgain organic plant-based protein powders, 40 percent off
- Self-serve mochi ice creams, 50 percent off
- Ben & Jerry’s and Talenti pints, 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value trail mixes, 35 percent off
- Alaffia beauty and body care, 40 percent off
- Reusable water bottles, 30 percent off
Looking for more Prime Day news?
As if these deals weren’t exciting enough to get you to Whole Foods every day this week, there are deal day specials happening each day of the Whole Foods’ Prime Day Sale.
- Wednesday, July 10th: BOGO on Abe’s Vegan Mini Muffins
- Thursday, July 11th: 25 percent off Chef’s Case Entrees, Sides, Salads, & Chef’s Plates
- Friday, July 12th: 2 for $5.00 Pizza by the Slice (regularly 2 for $7)
- Saturday, July 13th: $2 off Rotisserie Chicken
- Sunday, July 14th: 20 percent off per pound Sliced-In-House Deli Meats and Cheese
- Monday, July 15th: BOGO on Brown Butter Cookies
- Tuesday, July 16th: 50 percent off Chocolate or Butter Mini Croissants
“Prime members have already saved over $250 million in exclusive deals shopping at Whole Foods Market and now we’re offering even more savings in celebration of Prime Day this year, adding three times the number of Prime Member deals to this year’s celebration,” said Stephenie Landry, vice president, Amazon Retail in a press release. “Prime Day is designed to offer something for every member, so whether you’re shopping on Amazon, in-store at Whole Foods Market, or on Prime Now, our goal is to delight customers and offer the best deals on the season’s most popular items.”
Be sure to check back often because we will be keeping our eyes peeled for even more amazing Whole Foods and Amazon deals that are sure to drop in the upcoming weeks!