You Can Score 75% Off Instant Pots and More at Sur La Table’s Warehouse Sale
It ends May 19, so you’ve got to act fast.
It looks like we’re not the only ones doing a little spring organizing—this weekend, Sur la Table is cleaning house with its Spring Warehouse Sale. That means up to 75 percent off of some of our favorite cookware, gadgets, and bakeware, including high-quality brands like Instant Pot, Staub, All-Clad, and more.
You can snag an Instant Pot at a deep discount: the Instant Pot Aura Pro is only $80 (originally $300) and the 6-qt Ultra Pro is just $100 (originally $300). Or stock up on cooking essentials, like the Scanpan Classic 9-Piece Cookware Set for $300 (originally $1,002) or a Staub Heritage Coquette for $120 (originally $286). Looking to shake up your summer entertaining? This 5-Piece Mixing Set is just $60 (originally $100) and sure to wow your guests.
Honestly, we could browse these discounts for hours, but to save you some time we've looked through what's on offer and picked out some of our favorites. See below for our list of what to buy before the sale ends on Sunday, May 19 (or while supplies last).
Cookware (Up to 75% Off)
- All-Clad HA1 Nonstick Set of 3 Skillets, 8", 10" and 12", $130 (originally $225)
- Le Creuset Signature Oval Dutch Oven, 5 qt., $339 (originally $430)
- Scanpan Classic Sauté Pan with Lid, 2.75 qt., $50 (originally $215)
- Sur La Table Hard-Anodized Nonstick Breakfast Set, $60 (originally $130)
- Staub Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dishes, Set of 2, $50 (originally $115)
See the full list of cookware deals.
Appliances (Up to 75% Off)
See the full list of appliance deals.
Bakeware (Up to 40% Off)
See the full list of bakeware deals.