Five on Friday: Fire Up The Grill with Our Bloggers’ Connection
Join us each month as we round up our favorite seasonal posts from the Cooking Light Bloggers' Connection.
This month’s theme is grilling, and we're fired up for some killer cookouts.
1. Grilled Salmon with Grilled Peach and Avocado Salsa: Bursting with flavor, this entrée from The Roasted Root is a real catch. One bite and you'll always serve a fresh slab of salmon with a juicy, sweet salsa. What better way to get your daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids?
2. Grilled Vanilla Bean Mascarpone Peaches with Salted Bourbon Caramel: Say hello to your new favorite summer dessert! Sweet yet salty and creamy yet crunchy, this quick, easy indulgence from In Sock Monkey Slippers feeds 4, but you don't have to share.
3. Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches: This tropical sandwich from The Way To His Heart will be on the table in just 20 minutes. Take this cookout special to the next level by topping it with a crunchy slaw or adding a spread of mayo on the bun—yum!
4. Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad: Make your favorite restaurant salad at home with a helpful hand from Recipe Renovator. Grilling the lettuce makes for a super quick hearty salad with an added smoky taste.
5. Grilled Watermelon Salad: Watermelon, feta, and mint is a staple choice for many, but this genius combination of grilled fruit and parmesan from Teaspoon of Spice will easily take place as your favorite. Doused in lemon juice and tossed with basil and mint, this salad is sure to impress your guests.
More Bloggers' Connection Recipe Rounds-Ups: