What’s in Your Bag, Kate Walsh?
Actress Kate Walsh—you've seen her on Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Bad Judge—first looks to the inside to boost her beauty. "It's mind, body, and spirit that really translate to external beauty," she says. (That and an occasional cheat day with potato chips and dark chocolate, she confesses.) These eye products help her look as good on the outside as she's feeling inside.
1. SHU UEMURA: Art of Beauty Eyelash Curler, $20, shuuemura-usa.com
"It's wider, so I can get all those long lashes in there to curl."
2. GARNIER: Ultra-Life Miracle Sleeping Cream, $17, garnierusa.com
"I feel like it literally makes me look younger. I wake up and my skin feels smooth and lifted."
3. MAKE UP FOR EVER: Smoky Lash Mascara, $23, makeupforever.com
"It lengthens my lashes and still looks natural."
4. DIOR: Diorshow Brow Styler, $29, dior.com
"It's my fave and I never leave home without it."
5. GRANDE LASH-MD: Eyelash Formula, $65 for a 3-month supply, grandelashmd.com
"It's amazing for my eyelashes and brow growth. It takes about 2 months to see results, but it's incredible!"