What’s in Your Bag, Christie Brinkley?
Christie Brinkley first graced magazine covers more than 30 years ago, and this spring she debuts her own skin-care line. It addresses concerns every woman faces. "I want to spend less time on beauty (just when I need more … one of life's little ironies!)," Brinkley says, "so that means streamlining so I can get to the things I want to be doing."
Christie's Favorite Beauty Products:
1. FEED: Guatemala Pouch, $25, feedprojects.com
"Profits from this line of makeup bags provide food for guatemalan children."
2. GIVENCHY: Hydra Sparkling Magic Lip & Cheek Balm, $31, sephora.com
"It looks like a clear salve, but when you put it on, it turns a beautiful, bright, happy pink."
3. CHRISTIE BRINKLEY: Recapture 360 + IR Anti-Aging Day Cream, $69, kohls.com
"It makes me wonder why I even bother with foundation. it's that good!"
4. NARS: Sweet Dreams Lip Gloss, $26, narscosmetics.com
"I have a drawer full of nude glosses, but this is my favorite."
5. COMO SHAMBHALA: Invigorate Shampoo and Conditioner, $23, beautybay.com
"The scent conjures up the endless sky and turquoise waters of the Caribbean."