White Cheddar and Peach Toast
Grab a ripe peach and slice it up for a piece of toast. Paired with a sharp white cheddar, the sweetness of the peach complements the stronger, cheesy taste. Topped with an herbaceous mango chutney, this toast is a great way to use up summer produce for a unique snack or breakfast.
- 1 oz. whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 teaspoon part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 oz. part-skim white cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced medium peach
- 1 teaspoon Mango Chutney, Sun brand
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt, California
1. Spread ricotta on toasted bread. Top with cheddar and peach slices.
2. Spread chutney on top of peaches and garnish with sea salt.
CALORIES 249; FAT 9.8g (sat 5.4g); PROTEIN 12g; FIBER 4g; SUGARS 16.8g (est. added sugars 3g); SODIUM 480mg