Tuna Poke Lettuce Cups
The Hawaiian dish of poke is a classic no-cook recipe. Ahi tuna is tossed with fresh citrus for a tangy lettuce cup filling that will make you dream of tropical getaways. Avocado adds a creamy texture while toasted sesame seeds contribute a toasty flavor.
- 1 teaspoon canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 8 ounces sashimi grade ahi tuna, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- ¼ cup finely diced pineapple
- ¼ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced avocado
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- 6 whole butter lettuce leaves
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
Mix mayo, soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon lime juice in a bowl. Toss with tuna and green onions. Let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Toss pineapple, cucumber, and avocado with remaining lime juice.
Evenly portion pineapple mixture and tuna in butter leaves. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.