Pineapple-Coconut Dessert Cup
We're giving the one-cup summer dessert an upgrade with a bit of Hawaiian flair. The result? A tropical dessert that fits the clean eating bill and uses just 5 ingredients.
Maple syrup stands in for refined sugar, light coconut milk creates a cool, creamy layer, and crushed macadamia nuts provide the crunch factor instead of a streusel or crumbled cookie topping.
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped macadamia nuts
How to Make It: