Peach Crisp in a Jar
Celebrate peach season with fresh fruit and a sweet treat to beat the heat. Hotter-than-hot days call for cool single-serve treats like this peach crisp for one. It's portable, pre-portioned, and perfect for when you want a quick summer dessert that serves just you.
Peach crisp, the perennial summer dessert classic, takes jar form in this recipe. It's also no-bake and endlessly adaptable: Try any stone fruit or berries in place of peaches, any nut in place of pecans, and any frozen yogurt or sorbet you like.
Peach Crisp in a Cup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup diced ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt