No-Cook BLT Salad
Get all the wonderful flavor of a BLT without ever having to turn on the stovetop, plus get a dose of extra veggies. Avoid heating up your kitchen while still enjoying the summertime freshness of a BLT in salad form.
Credit: Rachel Johnson
- ⅓ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 1 cup shredded lacinato kale
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves pulled apart
- 2 ounces hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1 pint small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup ancient grain croutons
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, chives, parsley, mint, garlic, and honey in a blender until smooth. Toss kale in dressing and let sit 10 minutes.