One Grocery List, Three Healthy Dinners - September 2017
- 1 large onion
- 1 package fresh basil
- 2 (12 oz.) packages steam-in-bag fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- 4 carrots
- 4 radishes
- 1 avocado
- 1 loaf whole-wheat sourdough bread
- Corn tortillas
- 1 tube tomato paste
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans unsalted fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (32 oz.) container unsalted chicken stock
- 1 ( 7 oz.) container plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 6 (6 oz.) fresh or frozen tilapia fillets, thawed
Dinner One: Fire-Roasted Tomato-Basil Soup
Start with canned fire-roasted tomatoes to give the soup some smoky depth. Serve with sliced toasted sourdough and steamed broccoli from your list.
Dinner Two: Blackened Tilapia Tacos with Basil-Lime Mayo
Firm tilapia can stand up to the simple yet robust spice rub here. Double the basil-mayo mixture and use as a veggie dip or sandwich spread for lunch.
Dinner Three: Sheet Pan Baked Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables
Arrange the fish and the broccoli-carrot mixture on the same pan for quick cleanup. Add lemon wedges and bring to the table for a gorgeous presentation.