1 Grocery List, 3 Healthy Dinners
Arugula pesto pizza, steak salad, and butternut squash and chickpea stew all come together with the help of this easy grocery list and delicious recipe collection.
Shop this list to feed four for three nights, all for about $30. Read the recipes first to be sure you have the staples on hand.
- 2 (5-oz.) pkg. arugula
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (2-lb.) butternut squash
- 1 lemon
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked thin whole-grain pizza crust
- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted chickpeas
- 1 (15-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Unsalted tomato paste
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg. precooked quinoa (such as Simply Balanced)
- 1 (32-oz.) container unsalted chicken stock
- 11/2 oz. goat cheese
- 1 (7-oz.) container plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 (8-oz.) sirloin steak
Dinner One: Arugula Pesto Pizza
Wide ribbons of fresh butternut squash become tender while the pizza bakes, a colorful and faintly sweet contrast to the peppery arugula pesto.
Dinner Two: Steak Salad with Salsa Verde Vinaigrette
Italian salsa verde, a classic red meat pairing, turns into a quick vinaigrette for this entrée salad. One 8-ounce sirloin steak, thinly sliced, is all you need.
Dinner Three: Moroccan Butternut Squash and Chickpea Stew
A well-stocked spice cabinet is key for this stew. Each serving packs nearly half of your daily fiber, essential for better digestion and weight control.