A soft, mild cheese makes for the perfect base for a slice of toast with a sweet jam and crunchy chopped nuts. The warmth of the fresh toast slightly melts the brie, creating the perfect, oozy consistency topped with preserves and crushed pistachios.
- 1 oz. whole-grain bread, toasted
- ¾ oz brie
- 2 teaspoons cherry preserves
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
1. Toast bread to desired doneness.
2. Add brie cheese immediately to warm bread. Top with cherry preserves and pistachios.
CALORIES 223; FAT 10.5g (sat 4.4g); PROTEIN 10g; FIBER 3g; SUGARS 10.5g (est. added sugars 6g); SODIUM 275mg