Prosciutto, Fig, and Goat Cheese Toast
Rather than using canned fig preserves, we used whole figs for this toast and paired it with a creamy goat cheese spread and thin slices of prosciutto. This combination makes for a delicious lunch, or serve it on smaller pieces of toast for a beautiful appetizer.
- 1 oz. whole grain bread, toasted
- ½ oz goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon 2% Greek yogurt
- ½ small fig
- ½ oz (about 2 slices) prosciutto
- 3-4 sprigs of basil
1. Combine goat cheese and greek yogurt. Spread on toast.
2. Top with prosciutto, fig slices, and sprigs of basil.
CALORIES 162; FAT 5.8g (sat 3.0g); PROTEIN 11g; FIBER 3g; SUGARS 5.6g (est. added sugars 1g); SODIUM 391mg