Christmas Morning #SnackBreakfast
Treat friends and family to an irresistible, crowd-pleasing platter for a festive morning.
Basically, it’s a delightful mix of foods and a way to make a healthy weekday dinner fun, festive—and most importantly, easy. What do you snack on? Cheese, veggies, fruits, proteins: The sky's the limit, as you can see from Pittman’s post below.
But snack dinner is only half the fun. You can snack up any meal! For Christmas, Pittman used our weekly Cooking Light Live Facebook segment to teach us how to make a gorgeous #snackbreakfast that is both easy and delicious—perfect for hectic holiday morning entertaining.
Here’s what she includes on her board (though we encourage you to customize and personalize for your family!):
- A “flat omelette” made with 4 eggs, fresh dill, and chives, cut into wedges
- Plain cream cheese (⅓ less fat)
- Cream cheese (⅓ less fat) with everything bagel seasoning stirred in
- Sliced cucumber
- Smoked salmon assortment (from Costco!)
- Toasted sprouted spelt bagels
- Toasted 100’% whole grain English muffins
- Sliced watermelon radish
- Caper berries
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh sprigs of dill
- Grape clusters