11 Nutrient-Packed, No-Cook Breakfast Recipes for Any Rushed Morning
Breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day—but it doesn't have to be the hardest.
Breakfast is the one moment of the day that deserves the most devotion. It’s an opportunity to start on the right foot and give you a level head to tackle the rest of the day confidently. However, we rarely allot breakfast enough of the time it deserves. This not only disrupts our nutrition but our general good mood that is critical to having a good day at work, crossing off an errands list, or getting anything successfully accomplished. But time does not always mean quality, and with a few forward-thinking steps in the kitchen and preparedness, we can all have an excellent breakfast and an even more excellent start to the day in little to no time.
Here are some timesaving breakfast ideas that are easy, fast, and require no cooking. Boosts of nutrients and flavor are ready to help you kick-start your day!
1. Berry-and-Beet Green Smoothie. This smoothie gives you all the antioxidants and nutrients you need—plus a sweet berry flavor!
2. PB & J Smoothie. PB & J's aren't just for school lunch.
Who says you can't have salad for breakfast? And these are no wimpy salads. Each of these is packed with ingredients that are sure to keep you full and energized until lunchtime—maybe even past that.
3. Fig, Farro, and Blue Cheese Breakfast Salad. A tangy yet sweet way to start the morning.
4. Tomato and Avocado Stack Breakfast Salad. Stacked high with ingredients of your choosing. We suggest incorporating protein and unsaturated fats for a winning breakfast.
6. Quinoa Bowls with Avocado and Egg. This anti-inflammatory-dense breakfast only takes 15 minutes to throw together. We could eat this bowl for any meal of the day.
7. Apricot-Hazelnut Toast. We love the combination of sweet preserves, tangy goat cheese, and crunchy hazelnuts to satisfy our morning hunger pangs.
8. Avocado-Sprout Toast. The perfect combo of smooth and crunchy.
9. Scandi Toast. Ditch the carb-loaded bagel for this gorgeous breakfast toast.
11. Savory Overnight Oats. THIS is the breakfast of champions.
Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes—we love sheet pan veggies in the morning. Add tahini drizzle and salty pancetta for the perfect beginning to any day.
Or spice things up with our Grilled Avocado and Chili-Spiced Egg Overnight Oats. Check out the rest of our savory oat recipes here. With eleven easy, delicious options, you've got more than two weeks of no-cook breakfasts to start your day off right.