Here's everything you need to know about the nutrition, recipes, and kinds of nut milk available.
There's an overflowing market of alternative, grain- and nut-based milks available these days. Here's our complete guide to everything nut milk so you can figure out what's available, and which one is for you—plus a few recipes to try at home.
- We compare the nutrition and price of every milk and milk alternative, from goats to oats.
- Here's a handy PDF of nutrition, pros and cons to print off and stick to your fridge.
- Here's how almond milk compares to the cow-kind.
Milks You Can Buy
- An in-depth guide to understanding the benefits—and drawbacks—of cashew milk.
- Which alternative milk is healthiest? Turns out it's soy.
- Oat milk is pretty great. Here's why we like it.
- It's getting popular in coffee shops, too.
- Pecan milk is another option that our editors love.
- We looked into cashew milk.
- Which almond milk tastes best?
- What you should know about coconut milk (the kind that isn't in a can).
- There is such a thing as pea milk, too.
- And... wait. Potatoes?
- Make healthy almond milk right at home.
- While you're at it, try this easy recipe for delicious pistachio milk.