Five on Friday: 5 Dishes You Need to Cook from the December Issue
Each Friday, we share five things that are getting buzz around the Cooking Light offices — from what we’re reading around the Web, to what’s hot on Instagram, or even our latest favorite ingredient.
1. Spinach, Egg, and Prosciutto Flatbreads: An impressively big 20-minute personal pizza featuring spinach, prosciutto, and egg.
2. Chili con Carne: Bold flavors in classic chili con carne, done as fast or slow as you'd like.
3. Lemon Cheesecake Bars with Gingersnap Crust: Sugar and spice plus the tang of citrus is nice. Rev up cheesecake bars with ginger and lemon.
4. Creamy Garlic Soup: Garlic soup is warm, creamy comfort: surprisingly mellow, slightly sweet.
5. Smashed Bacony Potatoes with Kale and Roasted Salmon: Bacon-scented kale + smashed potatoes + crispy-skin salmon = one satisfying dinner.