- 2 (1.9-oz.) whole-grain flatbreads (such as Flatout Light)
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 ounce crumbled tomato-and-basil feta cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 258
- fat 12.1 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 5.6 g
- polyfat 3 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 34 g
- fiber 13 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 793 mg
- calcium 78 mg
- sugars 7 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Spread each flatbread with 1/4 cup hummus, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge.
Divide the bell pepper evenly between the flatbreads; top each with 1/2 cup spinach and 2 tablespoons cheese. Starting from one short side, roll up the wraps. Cut each wrap in half, and secure with wooden picks.
Cooking That Counts: 1,200- to 1,500-Calorie Meal Plans to Lose Weight Deliciously ($22, Oxmoor House).