- 1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ounce reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup drained diced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- calories 146
- fat 9.6 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 2.2 g
- polyfat 5 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 190 mg
- calcium 57 mg
- sugars 1 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine spinach and onion in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes. Drain. Let stand in colander 5 minutes, pressing with the back of a spoon to release excess liquid.
Roll out puff pastry to a 14- x 12-inch rectangle on a large piece of parchment paper. Place parchment paper with puff pastry on a baking sheet. Score a 1-inch border around edge of puff pastry with a paring knife; prick area inside border several times with a fork. Bake for 14 minutes or until light golden. Remove from oven.
Combine spinach mixture, ricotta, garlic, salt, and feta in a bowl. Spread spinach mixture over puff pastry, inside border. Bake for 13 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Combine pimientos, oregano, and vinegar in a bowl. Sprinkle pimiento mixture and pine nuts over tart. Cut into 12 slices.