- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 24), peeled and deveined (tails on)
- 16 (2-in.) shishito peppers (about 3 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- calories 265
- fat 16 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- monofat 11 g
- polyfat 1.6 g
- protein 24 g
- carbohydrate 5 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 214 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 623 mg
- calcium 127 mg
- sugars 1 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F).
Process parsley, cilantro, basil, and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped. Add lemon rind, juice, crushed red pepper, 3 tablespoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; process until finely chopped and well combined.
Toss together shrimp and 1/4 cup herb mixture. Thread 4 shrimp onto each of 6 (8-inch) skewers; thread 8 peppers onto each of 2 (8-inch) skewers. Drizzle skewers with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with black pepper and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Place skewers on grill grates coated with cooking spray; grill just until shrimp are done and peppers are charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Brush skewers with remaining herb mixture before serving.