- 1 large head cauliflower, stems removed and chopped into small florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cooking spray
- 16 ounces fresh deli whole-wheat pizza dough
- 6 ounces Kite Hill plain cream cheese style spread
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian parsley
- calories 362
- fat 16.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 10.8 g
- polyfat 3.8 g
- protein 13 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 6 g
- sugars 3 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 694 mg
- calcium 64 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine cauliflower, 2 tablespoons of the oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Spread out on a 13- x 9-inch half sheet pan. Roast at 400°F for 20 minutes, tossing once halfway through. Toss with lemon juice.
Combine panko, Italian seasoning, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a small bowl. Spread out on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes, tossing once halfway through. Set aside. Increase oven temperature to 500°F.
Press dough into bottom and partially up sides of a 13- x 9-inch half sheet pan coated with cooking spray. Pierce all over with a fork. Bake at 500°F for 5 minutes.
Spread cream cheese style spread over dough. Top with roasted cauliflower. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese over top. Lightly coat the top with cooking spray. Bake at 500°F for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into 6 squares.