- 1 (15-oz.) can unsalted black beans, rinsed, drained, and divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. water, divided
- 8 ounces 90% lean ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 (6-in.) corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 ounces preshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 418
- fat 11.2 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- monofat 3.1 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 28 g
- carbohydrate 54 g
- fiber 9 g
- cholesterol 52 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 487 mg
- calcium 354 mg
- sugars 8 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Place 1/4 cup beans in a bowl; reserve. Place remaining beans and 1/2 cup water in a mini food processor; process until smooth. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add beef; cook 8 minutes, stirring to crumble. Stir in chili powder. Stir in reserved 1/4 cup beans, pureed beans, and green onions; cook 1 minute. Remove pan from heat.
Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on a large foil--lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat tortillas with cooking spray. Broil 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove pan from oven. Spoon beef mixture evenly over tortillas.
Combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Combine cornstarch mixture and remaining milk in a small saucepan over medium-high; bring to a simmer. Stir in cheese; cook 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring frequently. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons water and sour cream. Drizzle cheese mixture and sour cream mixture over nachos. Top with tomato, cilantro, and salt.