- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces broccoli rabe, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8.8-oz.) pkg. whole-grain naan (such as Stonefire)
- 5 ounces spicy turkey Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce (such as Rao's)
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 340
- fat 12.1 g
- satfat 2.8 g
- monofat 5.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 19 g
- carbohydrate 39 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 36 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 598 mg
- calcium 126 mg
- sugars 3
- Est. Added Sugars 2
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine 1 tablespoon oil and broccoli rabe on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil 5 minutes or until broccoli rabe begins to brown. Remove broccoli rabe from pan. Add naan to pan; broil 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add turkey sausage to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble.
Spread pizza sauce evenly on 1 side of each naan on baking sheet. Dollop ricotta evenly over top; top evenly with broccoli rabe, sausage, and pepper. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts and broccoli rabe is slightly charred. Cut each flatbread into 4 pieces.