- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Bosc pears, cored and cut into 1/2-in.-thick slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ounce Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 297
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 6.2 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 80 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 640 mg
- calcium 62 mg
- sugars 13 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high. Sprinkle pork with 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add pork to pan; cook 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Add pears and onion to pan, breaking up onion wedges with a spoon. Place pan in oven.
Bake at 500°F for 8 minutes or until onion is tender and a thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 140°F. Remove pork from pan; let stand 3 minutes. Cut into slices.
Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and vinegar to pan, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Return pork to pan. Sprinkle with cheese.