- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1-in. thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons spinach pesto (from Spinach Pesto Pasta with Shrimp)
- 3 cups multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- calories 419
- fat 22.7 g
- satfat 5.5 g
- monofat 10.6 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 43 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 137 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 525 mg
- calcium 95 mg
- sugars 4 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove pan from heat.
Combine panko, cheese, and butter in a bowl. Spread pesto evenly over chicken in pan; top with panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Place pan in oven; broil 2 minutes or until browned.
Heat remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium-high. Add tomatoes; cook 6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and vinegar. Serve with chicken.