- 8 ounces small Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 inch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- calories 420
- fat 18.1 g
- satfat 2.6 g
- monofat 10.2 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 40 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 109 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 606 mg
- calcium 9 mg
- sugars 4 g
- Est. Added Sugars 3 g
How to Make It
Place a jelly-roll pan in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (leave pan in the oven as it preheats).
Carefully remove pan from oven. Add potatoes to pan; bake at 500° for 10 minutes.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and next 5 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; drizzle chicken evenly with about 2 tablespoons mustard mixture.
Add chicken to jelly-roll pan with potatoes; bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done. Drizzle potatoes with remaining mustard mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.