- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh cremini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh portobello mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 12 ounces fresh deli whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 1/3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 1 cup packed arugula
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil (optional)
- calories 339
- fat 15.4 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 8.5 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 40 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 661 mg
- calcium 197 mg
- sugars 2 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add shallot, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring often, until liquid has almost evaporated, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt, and set aside.
Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper; pierce well with a fork. Sprinkle goat cheese over dough; spread mushroom mixture over cheese. Top with mozzarella.
Place dough (on paper) on preheated stone; bake at 500°F for 13 to 14 minutes.
Toss arugula with lemon juice. Top pizza with arugula mixture; drizzle with truffle oil, if desired, and sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Cut into 8 slices.