- 3/4 cup mashed avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid powder*
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped roma tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon taco spice blend
- 12 Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chip Bowls
- calories 79
- fat 5.6 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 3.8 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 1.2 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 36 mg
- calcium 10 mg
- sugars 0.9 g
How to Make It
In a small bowl, whisk together avocado, lime juice, citric acid, and cilantro. Fill each chip bowl with 2 teaspoons avocado mixture.
Toss tomatoes with spice blend. Top each chip with an even amount of tomatoes and garnish with more cilantro, if desired.
*Citric Acid is a edible natural powder that preserves the avocado and adds more salt-like characteristics without loading on the sodium. Find it in your grocery’s bulk section or near canning supplies.