- 1 (1-oz.) slice whole-grain bread, toasted
- 2 ultra-thin Swiss cheese slices (such as Sargento)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 2 shiitake mushroom caps, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup stemmed, thinly sliced lacinato kale
- 3/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Dash of kosher salt
- Dash of black pepper
- calories 195
- fat 11.1 g
- satfat 4.2 g
- monofat 3.5 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 14 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 17 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 271 mg
- calcium 203 mg
- sugars 2 g
- Est. Added Sugars 2 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Top bread with cheese. Broil 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
Heat 3/4 teaspoon oil in a small skillet over medium-high. Add mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes or until browned.
Place kale in a bowl; gently squeeze with your hands until slightly wilted. Add remaining 1/4 teaspoon oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper; toss. Top bread with kale mixture and mushrooms.