- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 pound baby rainbow potatoes, halved
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh green beans
- 4 (2-oz.) slices lower-sodium ham
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/2 cup marinated olives (optional)
- calories 446
- fat 23.5 g
- satfat 4.1 g
- polyfat 2.7 g
- protein 23 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- fiber 6 g
- cholesterol 211 mg
- iron 6 mg
- sodium 723 g
- calcium 110 mg
- sugars 10 g
How to Make It
Combine ¼ cup of the oil, mustard, honey, lemon juice, shallots, salt, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper in a bowl. Stir with a whisk. Set aside.
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add potatoes, cut-side down, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Transfer to a plate.
Add green beans to pan, and cook, 3 to 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Transfer to a plate. Add ham to pan, and working in batches, cook 1 minute per side, until heated through.
Divide mixed greens evenly among 6 plates. Top evenly with potatoes, green beans, and tomatoes. Add 1 quartered hardboiled egg and 1 slice ham to each salad. Top with 2 tablespoons shallot-mustard vinaigrette. Garnish with olives, if desired.