- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced (about 10 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (about 1/3 cup)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups grilled vegetable mixture (from Grilled Caponata Panini), coarsely chopped
- calories 293
- fat 17.2 g
- satfat 4.8 g
- monofat 9 g
- polyfat 2.5 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 19 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 285 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 584 mg
- calcium 213 mg
- sugars 4 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler with oven rack in upper middle position.
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons oil and potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until just tender. Uncover; cool slightly.
Combine milk and next 7 ingredients (through egg whites) in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add potatoes; sauté 6 minutes or until browned. Reduce heat to medium-low; add egg mixture, and cook 5 minutes. Top evenly with grilled vegetable mixture. Place pan in oven, and broil 3 minutes or until egg is set. Cut into 8 wedges.