- 2 ears fresh yellow corn, shucked
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, drained and picked
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, (from 3 lemons) divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 6 large romaine lettuce hearts (about 2 1/2 lb.), halved lengthwise
- 3/4 cup prepared guacamole
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- calories 264
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 7.6 g
- polyfat 2.8 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 19 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 65 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 532 mg
- calcium 149 mg
- sugars 9 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Heat outdoor grill or a grill pan over medium-high. Coat corn with cooking spray, and place on grill grate (or pan). Grill, turning until charred on all sides, 12 to 14 minutes. Place on a cutting board; let stand 5 minutes or until slightly cooled. Cut kernels from corn into a bowl.
Place crabmeat, pepper, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
Brush oil evenly over cut sides of lettuce hearts; place 3 lettuce halves, cut side down, on hot grill or grill pan. Grill until charred, about 1 minute, watching closely to prevent burning. Repeat procedure with remaining romaine hearts.
Stir together guacamole, remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place 2 romaine halves, charred side up, on each of 6 plates. Spoon 2 ounces crabmeat mixture evenly over top. Top evenly with corn and tomatoes. Spoon guacamole dressing evenly over top of salads.