- 3 (6-in.) whole-wheat pitas
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped English cucumber
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- calories 343
- fat 13.8 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 6.7 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 22 g
- carbohydrate 35 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 51 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 553 mg
- calcium 219 mg
- sugars 3 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Split each pita in half horizontally into rounds. Coat cut sides of pitas with cooking spray. Cut each pita half into 8 wedges. Arrange half of wedges, cut side up, on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 400 for 8 minutes or until browned; remove from pan. Repeat procedure with remaining wedges. Cool 10 minutes.
Combine oil, vinegar, and pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and olives; toss to coat.
Arrange all pita chips on foil-lined baking sheet so they overlap. Top with chicken, mozzarella, and feta. Bake at 400°F for 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with lettuce mixture and oregano.