- 12 ounces fresh deli whole-wheat pizza dough
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup medium-thick asparagus spears, trimmed and cut diagonally in half
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 3 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (3/4 cup)
- 1 small zucchini, shaved lengthwise into thin slices using a mandoline or vegetable peeler (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- calories 317
- fat 10.4 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 3.9 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 44 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 31 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 689 mg
- calcium 256 mg
- sugars 5 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Place a pizza stone or baking sheet in oven. Preheat oven to 500°F. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.)
Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper; pierce well with a fork. Place dough (on paper) on preheated stone. Bake at 500°F for 4 minutes.
Bring 8 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add asparagus and peas; cook 2 minutes. Drain, and plunge into ice water; drain. Pat dry.
Combine ricotta, milk, and garlic in a small bowl. Spread mixture over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top pizza with mozzarella, asparagus, and peas. Bake at 500°F for 10 minutes.
Toss zucchini with lemon juice and salt. Top pizza with zucchini mixture, lemon rind, basil, and black pepper. Cut into 8 slices.