- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 15 frozen mini phyllo cups
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
How to Make It
Mix together pumpkin, cream cheese, honey, and pumpkin spice until thoroughly combined. Divide mixture evenly amongst phyllo cups. Place into freezer for 15 minutes.
In a cold metal bowl, whip cream to a soft peak. Top each frosty tartlet with a small dollop of cream and roasted pumpkin seeds.