- 5 ounces whole-grain French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1 1/2 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Calories 142
- Fat 3 g
- Satfat 1.5 g
- Monofat 0.1 g
- Polyfat 0.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g
- Carbohydrate 22 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Sodium 288 mg
- Calcium 175 mg
- Sugars 2 g
- Est. Added Sugars g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Place bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Broil 1 1/2 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
Place cauliflower in a steamer basket over simmering water; cover and steam 8 minutes or until very tender. Place stock in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Place cauliflower and stock in a food processor; process until smooth. Add cheese; process until combined.
Spread cauliflower mixture over bread halves; broil 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into 4 pieces; sprinkle with pepper.