- 1/4 cup dark maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 teaspoons canola oil, divided
How to Make It
Gently combine all ingredients except oil in a large bowl just until blended. Shape mixture into 16 (3 1/2-inch) patties (about 2 ounces per patty).
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add 4 patties to pan; cook 2 1/2 minutes on each side. Repeat procedure 3 times with remaining oil and remaining patties.