- 2 (6-oz.) salmon fillets, skinned (about 1 1/2-in. thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- calories 359
- fat 18.6 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- monofat 8.1 g
- polyfat 6 g
- protein 37 g
- carbohydrate 9 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 95 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 398 mg
- calcium 51 mg
- sugars 1 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange fish on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove pan from oven. Turn on broiler.
Combine panko, parsley, oil, thyme, and Dijon in a small bowl. Spoon panko mixture evenly over fish, pressing to adhere. Place pan in oven; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until topping is browned.
Combine yogurt, dill, milk, and vinegar in a small bowl. Serve with fish.