- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt (not Greek-style)
- 1/4 cup unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- calories 181
- fat 12.3 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 8 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 6 g
- carbohydrate 15 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 222 mg
- calcium 109 mg
- sugars 9 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Combine 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cauliflower in a large bowl; toss to coat. Spread cauliflower mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until browned and tender, stirring occasionally.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons yogurt onto each of 6 small plates; spread into an even layer with the back of a spoon. Top yogurt evenly with cauliflower; sprinkle with pistachios, raisins, and cilantro. Drizzle curry mixture evenly over salads; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.