- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes, halved
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 red Fresno chile, halved crosswise
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 433
- fat 24.9 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- monofat 15.1 g
- polyfat 4.2 g
- protein 36 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 160 mg
- iron 3 mg
- sodium 669 mg
- calcium 52 mg
- sugars 2 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Place 2 tablespoons water and potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until almost tender.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
Cut half of chile into thin slices; finely chop remaining half. Add potatoes and chile slices to drippings in pan; cook 4 minutes. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
Place chopped chile, parsley, cilantro, shallots, and garlic in a mini food processor; pulse to combine. Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and juice; process until smooth. Serve with chicken and potatoes.