- 8 chicken breast tenders (about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1/4 cup)
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces trimmed fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Calories 367
- Fat 14.2 g
- Satfat 2.8 g
- Monofat 6.2 g
- Polyfat 3.1 g
- Protein 38 g
- Carbohydrate 21 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Cholesterol 142 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Sodium 609 mg
- Calcium 116 mg
- Sugars 5 g
- Est. Added Sugars 2 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 6 inches from heat.
Sprinkle chicken with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place flour in a shallow dish. Place eggs in a second shallow dish. Combine panko, rind, and Parmesan in a third shallow dish. Gently dredge chicken tenders in flour, shaking off excess. Dip in egg; dredge in panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
Arrange beans on a jelly-roll pan; lightly coat beans with cooking spray. Broil 5 to 6 minutes or until tender and lightly charred, turning beans halfway through cooking. Toss with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, mayonnaise, ketchup, and tahini. Serve sauce with chicken and green beans.