- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 6 Tbsp.)
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 359
- fat 14.8 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- monofat 7.4 g
- polyfat 1.5 g
- protein 44 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 134 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 572 mg
- calcium 156 mg
- sugars 3 g
- Est. Added Sugars 0 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine mustard, half of cheese, and anchovy in a bowl. Heat a grill pan over medium-high; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add to pan, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, brush with mustard mixture, top with panko, and coat with cooking spray. Place pan in oven; broil 7 minutes or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Return pan to medium-high. Brush cut sides of lettuce with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill lettuce, 2 halves at a time, for 2 minutes.
Place 1 chicken breast and 1/2 lettuce heart on each of 4 plates. Top lettuce evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, juice, and remaining 3 tablespoons cheese.