- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make It
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in beans, cover and turn off heat. Set aside.
Gently toss all remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add beans.
Serve topped with additional parsley, if desired.
Total Fat 12g
Dietary Fiber 10g