- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated white onion
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 16 ounces ground buffalo
- 8 ounces ground beef brisket
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 (4-oz.) heads radicchio, each cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 16 (1 1/4-oz.) whole-wheat slider buns, lightly toasted
- calories 416
- fat 18.7 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 6.9 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 27 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 52 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 778 mg
- calcium 97 mg
- sugars 7 g
- Est. Added Sugars 7 g
How to Make It
Whisk together mayonnaise, jelly, relish, onion, lemon juice, garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Using your hands, gently mix buffalo, brisket, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl just until combined. Gently divide mixture into 16 portions. Sprinkle evenly with black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high. Coat hot pan with cooking spray. Add 8 meat portions to pan. Using a flat heatproof spatula, press each portion into a 4-inch patty (it's OK if the edges are a little craggy). Cook until burger edges are very crispy and patties are cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate; cover loosely with aluminum foil to keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining 8 meat portions.
Wipe skillet with a paper towel. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan; heat over medium-high. Add radicchio; cook until lightly charred and crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board, and roughly chop. Toss together radicchio, vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture on bottom halves of buns. Top evenly with meat patties and radicchio. Cover with top halves of buns.